Draper Home Services is a division of MyCity Home Services, a family-run business based in Draper. We’ve lived in Draper for 20 years. We raised our family here. In fact, the idea came because of a personal and selfish desire to have all our favorite businesses in one location.
What started as a simple idea has become a passion–not only a convenient place for Draper residents, but a way for the best of small Draper businesses to shine.
We’re glad you’re here, and hope you us find useful!
MyCity Home Services
138 E 12300 S Ste 145, Draper UT 84020
- Q. How do you select your preferred providers?
- A. Here’s our process:
- Step 1 – Search for the local businesses with the best reviews across multiple platforms (like Google, Facebook, Yelp & HomeAdvisor) (We always try to use a business in Draper if possible – but if there is one that is a clear winner that just serves Draper, we will go with that one – especially if the owner lives here).
- Step 2 – Verify that the business is well established, the reviews are real, and that any negative reviews have been addressed or explained.
- Step 3 – Make sure they are in good standing with the BBB.
- Step 4 – Extend an invitation to the business to be a preferred provider on our site.
- Step 5 – If invitation is accepted, check & verify appropriate credentials (like license, insurance, certification, etc.). (Yes, really – we do that thing that everybody thinks they should do but don’t have the time or know how).
- Q. Do you charge your providers to be on the site, and if so, can’t they just buy their way in?
- A. We do charge a small fee for being on our site. It allows us to do marketing on behalf of the business, and make sure others can find them. But businesses can not buy their way in. We research every business before extending an invitation and will only use them if we’re satisfied that they’re one of the very best at what they do.
- Q. Do you guarantee the preferred provider’s work?
- A. Nope, afraid not. We do want to hear about it if you have a concern, because we do want to represent the best companies Draper has to offer (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). But we do not take responsibility for the actions of any of our preferred providers.
- Q. Do you have to live in Draper to use this site?
- A. No. This site is free to anyone. Most of the providers service all the surrounding cities and beyond.
- Q. What if I want a service like this in my city?
- A. We’re planning expansions into several areas. If you’d like us to consider your town, please drop us a line!
- Q. What if I’m a business who wants to be on your site?
- A. If you service Draper, and we don’t already have a business that provides your service, you can complete and application form and we’ll get back to you.